Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i used to think that there is some thing is seriously wrong with me.  remember my post, its ironical on my funny typing mistakes ??? well thats a problem that never resolved itself, so although i enjoy a respectable typing speed and accuracy, there are some mistakes i am stuck with. for instance, i have never, i mean never, gotten the word, "mistakes" right the first time [including this attempt] ...its always "mistkaes" the first time i type it. same for "htink" or "syas". However, a few days ago, I came across some typing mistakes that make me almost proud of myself :D

 

-> skin testing tools ......"sin" testing tools

 

Wow! That would make God's job easier!Imagine this..after a lifetime of good deeds, you also need to clear a written entrance to get through the Gates of Heaven ;)

 

-> artificial liver growth......artificial "lover" growth

 

Aha! Now here's a sure-shot seller. I wonder if there's a team of scientists somewhere trying this one out.

 

-> art of living...art of "loving"..

 

And I see traces of a certain Mr. Hashmi here.

 

...apparently there is a study that says that at the age of 25 human libido is at its peak. May be my source just turned 25! :P Well, I don't know about that, but these mistakes sure present some interesting R&D options for future science ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment