Friday, May 15, 2009

befuddled

So here's what baffles me, 

why would you name a bus service BIAS 
(that's Bangalore International Airport Service, FYI) ..but honestly, couldn't they have fudged the abbreviation a little so that it is a  little less ridiculous?!

Oh and btw, you need to pay a Rs 260/- "airport" tax, just as a passenger taking a domestic flight from the Bangalore International Airport. not to mention they dont have a domestic airport, so its not as if you have a choice. ofcourse except if you could take an international flight with a domestic stopover instead ;) 
(damn why didn't I think of this before paying the tax..grrr my dad's right, I am just not a good baniya!! )

and why does every mumbaikar, atleast all those i know, call their BST buses BEST ???
I mean I am all for patriotism, but honestly my friends, much as I admire your mumbai love,and much as I love mumbai myself, those buses are rickety at best! 

how can some one name their book "How to cook everything" without having the recipes for caterpillar manchurian, baby soup, cow nerves, frog toe nails,...and well grown up human beings too. why not, Everything comes under everything! and but for the last, I know for a fact that all the others are actual dishes.. and well may be except baby soup too :P

you know the hazard of knowing both your parents, and their extended families????
you never get a surprise letter or phone call announcing you the heiress of a fortune, and you never, NEVER get to be the Princess of anywhere...no matter how many diaries you write and how many times your dad may call you that!

yaya i just got off the movie, it hurts evtime I see some one being left a will by a hitherto unknown relative or inheriting an entire country...I am never going to get that! ..sigh...so much for close knit extended Indian families...pffff

but you know whats the most baffling of all??

a full grown 85 Kg woman jumping off her seat and climb the desk and start screaming because she saw a tiny little rat scuttering somewhere...try keeping a straight face when she does that. Not easy my friend, not easy. 

Its so imcomprehensible its hilarious. I laughed so hard my sides hurt, not to mention the poor rat's plight who got so scared I am wondering if it got a heart attack out of sudden shock. I am not fond of rats or mice or any of their kin, but seriously?!!

Ofcourse I am still in hiding to escape the screaming woman's wrath...as they say.."hell hath no fury like a woman laughed at" ...

;)

2 comments:

  1. I know this is not funny but you've got to see this http://www.geocities.com/orthopapism/anthropophagy3.html

    The 85 kilo women climbing the desk, however, was definitely funny. I wonder if the rat blogged about his experience somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) KAO5 (chaos) - bangalore's popular vehicle number.. it made sense to me the first day itself on Bangalore's roads.. maybe some forces are at work..

    ReplyDelete