Wednesday, September 19, 2007

practice makes a man perfect...women are simply born perfect ;)

nice repartee ;) my work ofcourse :P, though im not sure if it was original , i think not, :P so i guess i cnt really tk the credit or creation, though timing was perfect :)

but jokes apart, do we really seek perfection...we always keep saying oh, this would be so perfect, i wish this could be perfect , but do we really want things to be perfect? are we not always looking for something that has gone wrong somewhere?? i think we do, coz if we were really looking for perfection, then just like happiness, we can attain it as a state of mind, at any moment that is good, you can always, or at least sometimes choose to ignore the missing elements and say "ah! this is perfect" ...then why don't we ...or do we and i have just missed out on the observation part, i dont know about everyone, this isn't something that i have really observed a lot of people on, maybe because i have never, for as long as i can remember, wished or wanted anything to be perfect...i feel that perfection is boring and stagnant, because if you are perfect, you don't have anything else to become. you can't grow any better, so either you die of stagnation or start growing worse..so in that sense, may be perfection is even detrimental, its not a good thing to achieve, its just a very good thing to aspire to become,

perfection is like life, its the journey that matters, the end is already decided.

3 comments:

  1. i liked it
    u got good creative mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Only as high as I reach can I grow, Only as far as I seek can I go,Only as deep as I look can I see, Only as much as I dream can I be"

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx :) ...and very good quote :)

    ReplyDelete