Thursday, April 03, 2008

In case you are wondering why I have stuck up a photo of a messy table, take a closer look. Its no less than the ENTIRE range of Oriflame's skin care products, each one of which promises to make your skin younger, fresher and healthier. Go on, take a closer look...yes those are 3 BIG bowls of Potato Chips. Fried, spicy junk food that promises to ruin your skin completely. Why are they served on the same table at the same time?? One of those mysteries of women that no one understands.. including me!!!! :P No wonder my male friends quite blatantly put me in the "who girl??!!!" category and no wonder that I have hardly ever made any female friends...women just hate me. But then its not their fault, what do you expect if they invite me to a make up session, promising to give me a make over that would make jaws drop all around me and all I can do in return is scoff at their carefully dressed table and graciously offered chips!!!! :P

Or if I tell them that quitting chocolates would be more effective than any other dieting if they seriously want to lose weight (believe me women like that are not scarce ) ... i mean how can I possibly ask a woman to quit eating chocolates (:OOOO ) to lose weight! Isn't it bad enough that they starve themselves the entire day had hardly have any strength left to walk or even stand. Its nothing short of blasphemy on my part...their looks tell me , and then go on to add "Easy for you to say!! you're not fat, you don't have to worry about what size to buy!"

Its strange, how-so-ever I try, I fail to make this article humorous. I fail to make fun of the poignancy of the current day situation where more n more women are going crazy trying to fit into smaller n smaller size dresses, spending fortunes over crazy skin, hair and diet treatments..while the simple basic everyday common sense seems to have gone missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment