Sunday, June 10, 2007

allright! so I went to london. it was a short, very short 15 day work trip, so didnt get to do a lot, but for 15 days, i think i did pretty ok. thnx to my perfectly delightful hosts, who made sure I had the best time possible :)

But what am I, if I dont get into philospophical moods and dont have a lot to say on almost everything I experience :P And it definitely wouldnt be like me, if I actually did say it all, instead of putting it up on this blog :P so from now on, as and when I get time , I'll keep writing all that I have in my mind ...epsecially w.r.f to this trip.

Ofcourse, I could write a piece like I did on Hyderabad, but it was 3 days, ...and I really dont want to scare everyone off :P and I could give the link to pics on the blog as well, but I have crossed my limit on flickr, and am still trying to figure out different access rights for different pics in the same album in Picasa... well i coudlnt, so i created a new one on picasa, here's the link

so till then, I guess things will have to wait and come in bits and pieces :P

No comments:

Post a Comment